Got a Question? We Have Answers!
- Can you walk at Pevely Farms Golf Club?
Answer: Yes, you can walk any time, however, we encourage walking in the afternoon only to keep pace of play.
- Do you have rental equipment?
Answer: Yes, we offer rental equipment for men, women and lefties.
- What type of practice facilities does Pevely Farms Golf Club offer?
Answer: We have a putting green that is available for putting and chipping, and a two-tiered driving range with several areas to choose, and a practice bunker to work on your sand play.
- How old is Pevely Farms Golf Club?
Answer: We opened in 1998 and our course was designed by world-renowned Arthur Hills.
- What age does your senior rate start?
Answer: 60 years of age.
- Are outside food and beverages permitted on the premises?
Answer: No, violators will be asked to leave without refund. However, food and beverages are available for purchase in the clubhouse.